1., The principle of wearing
The basic principle is scientific and reasonable wear, standardized use, effective protection.
(1) There is no need to wear a mask in an open and ventilated place in a non-epidemic area, and a mask is required to enter a crowded or closed public place.
(2) It is recommended to wear a single-use medical mask in an open and ventilated place in an open and ventilated area with a high incidence of the epidemic; and a medical surgical mask or particulate protective mask shall be worn in a crowded or confined public place.
(3) When you have suspected symptoms to visit a hospital, you should wear a particulate protective mask or a medical protective mask that does not contain a breath valve.
(4) Patients with basic respiratory diseases are required to use protective masks under the guidance of a doctor. Infants and young children of very young age cannot wear masks, which can cause asphyxiation.
(5) Cotton yarn masks, sponge masks and activated carbon masks have no protective effect on the prevention of viral infections.
2, the recommended mask type and the object of use
(1) One-time use of medical masks: It is recommended for the public to use them in non-person-intensive public places.
(2) Medical surgical masks: the protective effect is better than the one-time use of medical masks, recommended suspected cases, public transport personnel, taxi drivers, sanitation workers, public service personnel, etc. during the period of duty.
(iii) KN95/N95 and above particulate protective masks: the protective effect is better than medical surgical masks, one-time use of medical masks, recommended on-site investigation, sampling and testing personnel, the public in highly crowded places or closed public places can also be worn.
(4) Medical protective masks: recommended fever clinics, isolation wards medical staff and confirmed patients when transferred to wear.
3, he principle of using the after-mask treatment
(a) The mask worn by healthy people, there is no risk of transmission of the new coronavirus, generally in the mask deformation, wetting or soiling caused by reduced protective performance replacement. After the use of healthy people mask, in accordance with the requirements of household waste classification can be disposed of.
(2) The mask worn by a suspected case or confirmed patient shall not be discarded at will, shall be regarded as medical waste, shall be treated in strict accordance with the relevant procedures for medical waste, and shall not enter the circulation market.
Standards and precautions for children wearing masks
Children are advised to use products that comply with the national standard GB2626-2006 KN95 and label the children’s or adolescent particulate protective masks.
(a) Before wearing, children should carefully read and properly understand the instructions for use with the help of their parents before wearing them, in order to master the correct use of respiratory protective equipment.
(2) Parents should keep an eye on the wearing of a child’s mask, and if the child feels unwell during wearing the mask, it should adjust or stop using it in a timely manner.
(c) Children are not recommended to wear adult masks with tight requirements because of their small face size and cannot be sufficiently tightly integrated with the edges of adult masks.