Toothbrush with bamboo
Toothbrushes are a necessity of life and a consumable item. The existing toothbrushes are generally plastic handle toothbrushes. Taking China as an example, there are 1.3 billion people in China. According to the minimum number of 1 billion people using toothbrushes, each person per year 6 toothbrushes should consume 6 billion toothbrushes nationwide each year. The average weight of each plastic toothbrush is 14 grams. Then every year you use up the toothbrush thrown in the natural world, it will be 84 billion grams, and 84,000 tons of waste plastic will be produced. The number of disposable toothbrushes generates about 100,000 tons of waste plastic every year, and these waste toothbrushes cannot be recycled (because of their small size and scattered). Plastic cannot be degraded in nature or soil for 100 years. In this way, the land on which we depend for survival will be severely affected year after year.
The manufacturing method is characterized in that the method includes the following steps: (1) preparing materials, cutting bamboo materials into bamboo segments according to the required length of the brush handle, (2) heat treatment, heat treating the bamboo segments, (3) cutting Brush handle blanks, cut bamboo segments into brush handle blanks according to the size of the brush handle, (4) make the brush handle, use the lathe to carve, make the brush handle, (5) drill holes, drill several plants on the brush handle Pores, (6) assembly, the bristles are implanted into the pores, (7) inspection packaging.
The step (2) heat treatment includes the following steps: (1) drying, drying the bamboo segments in a drying furnace, keeping the temperature at 70 ° C for 48-72 hours, (2) carbonizing, drying the bamboo segments Put it in steam at a temperature of 120-140 ° C for 2-8 hours. (3) Anti-mildew treatment, boil the bamboo section in the anti-mildew solution for 1 hour, take it out and dry it.
The step (2) heat treatment further includes a bleaching treatment process, and the bamboo or wood segments subjected to mildew resistance treatment are boiled in a hydrogen peroxide aqueous solution for 2 to 4 hours, and then the bamboo segments are placed in an oven to maintain a temperature of 70 ° C , 4 to 6 hours for drying.
In the present invention, a bamboo brush handle is used instead of a plastic brush handle, and the bamboo brush handle is subjected to a series of heat treatments to ensure that the brush handle is not deformed, cracked, mildewed, or corroded. The waste material in bamboo products can be used to make the brush handle, so that the waste material of the waste edge can be fully utilized, and the economic benefit can be improved.
In summary, compared with the prior art, the present invention has the advantages of protecting the environment and preventing pollution, and can utilize the corner material to receive certain economic benefits. The present invention will be specifically described below with examples.
Embodiment 1, a method for manufacturing a toothbrush with a bamboo handle includes the following steps: (1) preparing materials, cutting fresh green bamboo into bamboo segments according to the required length of the toothbrush handle, and preferably using bamboo made in the north of Yangtze River The bamboo has dense texture, good elasticity, and is not easy to crack. The bamboo material used in this embodiment is a bamboo pole with a diameter of about 15 cm with a growth period of 4 years.
(2) Heat treatment, heat treatment of bamboo segments, anti-cracking, anti-moth and anti-mold treatment.
(3) Cut the brush handle blank, and divide the above bamboo segment into the brush handle blank according to the size of the brush handle.
(4) Make a brush handle and use a lathe to carve it into a brush handle.
(5) Drill holes and drill a number of pores in the brush handle.
(6) Assemble, implant the bristles of the toothbrush into the hair-planting holes.
(7) Inspection and packaging, packing the qualified products into the warehouse.
In the production process, the heat treatment process is an important link to ensure the quality of the toothbrush. The heat treatment step includes the following steps: (1) Drying, drying the bamboo segments in a drying furnace. In this embodiment, the bamboo segments are fastened and fixed with iron wires by scaffolding. The temperature was gradually increased to 70 ° C over 1 hour. Incubate at 70 ° C for 50 hours. If the temperature is too high, the bamboo will be deformed, burst or carbonized, and if the temperature is too low, the moisture is not easy to dry.
(2) Carbonization treatment, keeping the dried bamboo segments in steam at a temperature of 130 ° C for 4 hours. The carbonized bamboo segments can be shaped and fixed in color. The longer the time, the darker the color.
(3) Anti-mildew and moth-proof treatment, boil the bamboo section in the mildew-proof solution, keep it for 1 hour, and dry it naturally after taking it out. The preparation of the anti-mold solution of this embodiment is to put 10 grams of commercial chlorpyrifos in 1 cubic meter of water.
(4) Bleaching, put the bamboo section after mildew-proof treatment in a hydrogen peroxide solution for 3 hours, and then put the bamboo section in an oven to raise the temperature from 50 ° C and gradually increase to 70 ° C over 1 hour to keep warm 5 hours. The role of bleaching treatment is to keep the surface of the product smooth and free of burrs, and it has a sterilizing effect. The hydrogen peroxide solution is prepared by adding 5 kg of hydrogen peroxide to 1 cubic meter of water.
Generally, toothbrushes are exposed to more moisture, such as mildew and moth-proof treatments, which are prone to mold in summer. Toothbrush handles treated according to the method of the present invention will not be moldy for one month in a marine (saline) wet climate.