Pumice Stone for Feet – X-Large Foot File Callus Remover for Feet, Foot Scrubber for Foot Care as Foot Exfoliator, Pedicure Tools for Foot Scrub, Callous Removers for Feet, Dead Skin Remover for Feet
- $1.05 ≥1000 pcs
- $0.90 ≥5000 pcs
- $2.05 ≥1000 sets
- $1.95 ≥5000 sets
- $5.10 ≥1000 sets
- $5.00≥5000 sets
️Iterm No. :PS001
Packaging: Shrink film
- NO MORE EMBARRASSING CALLUSES OR CRACKED HEELS: Our natural pumice stone foot exfoliator gives feet of all shapes and sizes the care they need to feel healthy and look amazing. Use your one of a kind stone to gently remove rough and dead skin. You’ll be left with feet that are unbelievably soft and smooth.
- SPA MANI PEDI: When you grab one of these professional callous removers for your feet, you’re getting one of the best coarse skin removers you can buy. Add it to your footcare set to shock your nail technician the next time you go in for a visit. With regular use your feet will look just as smooth, soft, and clean as they did the last time you left the salon. Natural pumice stones are a simple way to make your pedicure last.
- FLIP FLOP AND SANDAL SEASON IS HERE: Kick off your shoes with the confidence that comes from knowing your cracks are gone and soles are thoroughly cleaned up. This premium foot file keeps common foot problems like cracked heels, dry skin, and calluses at bay. You’ll wear any shoes you want – or go completely barefoot – without a second of self-consciousness.
- GENTLE SCRUBBING AND EXFOLIATION: Our quality pumice stone is twice the size of most other brands, lasts longer and won’t fall apart. That’s because each stone is naturally occurring and has it’s own shape and size. They’re hand-picked from the earth and haven’t been changed by synthetic ingredients, no harmful chemicals here.
How to use a pumice stone:
1. Soak your feet or other area of callused skin in warm water, optionally adding sea salt or 1-2 drops of Lavender or Jasmine essential oil.
2. Dampen the pumice stone in the same water for ease of use.
3. For the heels, palms, and feet, gently rub the pumice stone in soft circular motion.
4. After cleansing, rinse your body with cool water.
5. Apply a soothing lotion.
– For hygienic purposes, do not share previously used pumice stones with others.
– Do not use on delicate, soft skin or on inflamed, red skin.
– Do not scrub skin with a pumice stone.
– For pre-ventive maintenance, two times per week is sufficient.
How to care for a pumice stone:
– After use, thoroughly rinse the pumice stone with soap and water.
– Allow it to dry.
– Replace your pumice stone if it’s showing signs of wear and tear.