Eco Organic Round wave bamboo toothbrush with soft/medium bristles
- $0.85 ≥1000 pcs
- $0.82 ≥5000 pcs
- $2.96≥1000 sets
- $2.76 ≥5000 sets
- $6.24 ≥1000 sets
- $6.04 ≥5000 sets
Model Number: BB005
FREE Shipping Cost to EU/USA/AU, other country pls contact us to get an updated price.
- It is very light and solid. Our toothbrushes handles are biodegradable, vegan and BPA-free, meaning you can throw them away when your done and they won’t take forever to decompose.
The bristles :
- The superior quality Dupont Nylon Medium soft bristles are gentle on your teeth and gums not to cause enamel damage and avoid bleeding,
- Are coloured by natural biodegradable shades.
- Do not contain BPA or any other product that is harmful.
- Perfectly suitable for a daily use, non-aggressive towards tooth enamel and gums.
- Remove the dental plaque very effectively as they intersect and slip into the gaps between the teeth.
- Our toothbrushes are suitable for everyone: young children, adults and even seniors.
- Thanks to the high quality composition of bristles, the toothbrush can be used for a minimum of 3 months. Tested and validated by our specialists!
- Adult brush is 19 cm.
- Children brush is 14 cm.
- The length of bristles the is 1.2 cm.
- Hardness of bristles : Medium/Soft
- Lifetime: Minimum of 3 months
- Weight: 10 gr
With proper care, our ecological bamboo toothbrush will last just as long as a conventional plastic toothbrush. The American Dental Association recommends replacing your toothbrush every 3 months, or when the bristles have frayed.
We wanted our whole product to be ecological, including the packaging. The outer box is made from 100% paper and is also biodegradable – no tape or glue is used.