️Item No. : JR001
Material: Jade Ston + Zinc
Packaging: White Gift Box/ Kraft Paper Box/ Bulk pack
- SPECIAL DESIGN -For the arc-shaped handle part of the jade roller, we have specially selected zinc alloy materials that will not rust and will not break. The high-grade rose gold sets off the Rose Quartz Gua Sha tools more crystal clear. A great meaningful beauty product for women and men, which can be a great holiday gift for mom, wife, friends in different festivals, like Christmas, Birthday, Women’s Day, New Year, Valentine’s Day
- BENEFITS -The Gua Sha face massager tool in this skin care set is the secret to anti-aging. REJUVENATE SKIN&RELAX YOURSELF; ELIMINATES WRINKLES & PUFFINESS; IMPROVE BLOOD CIRCULATION&LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE;Get a better you by sticking to it
- NATURAL AND SAFE -The face & eye roller is made of 100% natural rose quartz. Known as the “heart stone”, it provides cooling and energizes the skin.It is ideal for the neck, chin, cheeks, forehead, around the eyes, nose, and lips, even for your whole body
- SKINCARE TIPS- Use it to update your beauty routine.Try to keep it in the fridge to enhance the calming and soothing effect. Use it immediately after facial treatments, empowering the absorption of your lotions, serums, salves, and masks. Don’t forget to wipe it clean with the gifted suede towel
- HOW TO USE YOUR GUA SHA FACE MASSANGER
Take your Gua Sha and start at the base of your neck and using a light scraping motion, work your way up to your jawline.
Scrape up, towards your forehead, going over your jawline, chin, and mouth.
Scrape across your checks and press under the eyes and across your eyebrows.
Finish up with more upward scrapes on the forehead up to the hairline.
- HOW TO USE YOUR JADE ROLLER
Forehead: Start by gently placing your quartz roller on the center of your forehead near your hairline. Roll downwards towards your ear until you reach your temple. Repeat 5 times, then repeat on the other side.
Eyes: Use the smaller end of your roller for the skin around your eyes. Begin by placing your roller on the inner corner of your under eye. Roll outwards towards your ear. Repeat 5 times, then repeat on the other side.
Face: Roll your cheekbones, lips, and chin using the same basic method as your forehead and eyes. Starting at the center of your face (next to your nose, in the center of your upper lip, or the center of your chin), roll outwards towards your ears. Repeat 5 times on each side.
*Use for 5-10 minutes, 3 times a week.
*For best results, store in the fridge or freezer for a refreshing roller experience!
*ADVICE ： For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Rinse well with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Wipe with a suede towel after each use and with warm salty water for a deeper cleanse.